About Me

My photo
Just an ordinary girl who enjoys cooking, baking, reading and traveling. Feel free to visit my blogshop at: heartbeatchoc.blogspot.com Happy reading!

Followers

jom gosip2 kat sini =p


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, May 30, 2011

ThankS a lOt!!

I used to treat those who did me wrong with disdain and nonacceptance.
I was afraid that if I were to treat them nicely it would mean that I was giving them the 'go-ahead', 'thumbs-up', to hurt me again.
Little did I know that I was only reaffirming that their choice to hurt me to begin with was the right choice
Now, I'm thankful for what had happened and yes, all that i want to say is: Thank you very much for THIS.
U won't regret it..B"COZ, I"LL BE STRONGER and HAPPIER than yesterday.
=)
 Mode: iN beTweeN

No comments:

Post a Comment