About Me

My photo
Just an ordinary girl who enjoys cooking, baking, reading and traveling. Feel free to visit my blogshop at: heartbeatchoc.blogspot.com Happy reading!

Followers

jom gosip2 kat sini =p


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

jom berjiwang2 jap!

I want to feel your touch on my skin
I want to hear your voice whisper in my ear
I want you to love me, like I loved u
I want you to hurt, like I've been hurting,
I wish fairy tales were true, b'coz u would saved my heart,
and not broken it in two


HAHA saje jek.. I'm not in mood to fall in love again (at least, not this soon).
Betul kawan aku ckp, takyah la bercinta2 ni,, nnt kawin je trus,
Aku pn dah terpk2 gak,, kwn2 mak aku ramai gak tny aku da sape2 tak,, kalo xde, nk msuk meminang..
ok gak tue kan. Mom, plz just say yes! hahaha 
Gurau jah!! (i'm not dat desperate k)

No comments:

Post a Comment