About Me

My photo
Just an ordinary girl who enjoys cooking, baking, reading and traveling. Feel free to visit my blogshop at: heartbeatchoc.blogspot.com Happy reading!

Followers

jom gosip2 kat sini =p


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SetIap apa YaNg BerLaku, pasti ade hikMahnya...

ye,,ye,, aku tau,,, tau sgt2..hahaha
w'pn aku tau,, tapi hati kecil aku ni degil gak nk sedih2,,nak frust bagai...hehehe
but,believe me.. i'm ok. just sometimes, terkenang gak la,,, it doesn't mean that i'm dat weak! im strong enough to go thru dis.. 
the greatest experience we can ever have is usually not a welcomed one at that time, right?
I believe time will mend this broken heart..and i'll find my mr.right someday.. I promise u..


Mode: Touching lak tetibe.. =p


p/s: Doakan kebahagiaan aku k. and tiap doa2 korg utk aku, Allah akan bagi kebahagiaan berlipat kali ganda utk korg.. Aminnn =)

No comments:

Post a Comment